M. Jared Swenson Productions

This blog chronicles my projects, developments, and all things related to tabletop gaming. I will try to avoid rants and reviews. Mostly games I'm developing, and progresses from my campaigns.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Facility: WIP Hezak Minis

I thought I'd do a quick post showing some WIPs of my Hezak minis for the Facility boardgame. The concept art was featured here. They are mostly done, I will just need to test print them when I get the printer and modify them accordingly. Designing things for 3D printing can be challenging. You can't have too much of an overhang is a big thing. Which is why on the lower mini I have his smaller right arm connecting to form a bridge to his larger right arm.

1 comment:

  1. These look good, very customizable, which is always good in a mini design. It will be very cool to see how they come out from the 3-d printer!

    ReplyDelete