M. Jared Swenson Productions

This blog chronicles my projects, developments, and all things related to tabletop gaming. I will try to avoid rants and reviews. Mostly games I'm developing, and progresses from my campaigns.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Minis Showcase: Decker Lugstampf

One of the genres I love is Steampunk. Many may know it by the weird fashion statement and people who dress in Victorian clothing with gears glued over everything. No matter what way you take it, I have a certain fondness for impossible tech from a bygone era. So when I stumbled on Reaper Miniature's steampunk minis, like Decker Lugstampf here, I bought him up immediately, took some extra time painting him, and imagined the awesomeness that is steampunk.

Jarom thinks so too, so for a while we have been working on a game setting of our own called Cognitive Flux. It's still in initial 'idea' phase, and I previewed a piece of his art here.



No comments:

Post a Comment