M. Jared Swenson Productions

This blog chronicles my projects, developments, and all things related to tabletop gaming. I will try to avoid rants and reviews. Mostly games I'm developing, and progresses from my campaigns.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Haul!

 My first official Father's Day. Exciting times. So I got a few gifts.
  • $75 dollars from the in-laws. Going straight to the makerbot fund. Note the thermometer to the right getting slightly bigger.
  • A copy of Rogue Space. Finally it is here! I've browsed through it and am anxious to really read it. Lot's of things that I can already think of doing to Rogue Space - MECHS.
  • The Tie Interceptor and Death Star Lego set. I love me some Lego, and I love the death star. This will be great to my little star wars Lego collection.
Also yesterday was free rpg day. Lots of great swag.
All in all it was a really good weekend. I got lots of cool stuff to whet my appetite for quite a while

No comments:

Post a Comment