M. Jared Swenson Productions

This blog chronicles my projects, developments, and all things related to tabletop gaming. I will try to avoid rants and reviews. Mostly games I'm developing, and progresses from my campaigns.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Konomancer: The Lost Pages

While we only started briefly and a long time ago on volume 2, these were the initial pages Jarom submitted. Again I did all the inking for the Konomancer project, and I did get a few of these done, but the the digital inkings are long gone in a program I cant recover and a format I can't read. So I can only bring you the original pencils. They're still good though.

Konomancer: Volume 2


Sorry if they're a little light. There are 9 pages total that continue the story, I will post the rest over the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment