M. Jared Swenson Productions

This blog chronicles my projects, developments, and all things related to tabletop gaming. I will try to avoid rants and reviews. Mostly games I'm developing, and progresses from my campaigns.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Angry Miniatures - A quick fantasy skirmish game

Announcing my first project. Angry Miniatures. A fantasy skirmish beer-n-pretzel miniatures game. I have several projects I would love to do and possibly publish, and most of them are getting really big. I realized I have been biting off more than I can chew. So this game will start small and simple. Here is the brief writeup on what the game is and how it plays.
Save it and read it. The idea is if I can provide the core game mechanic and explanation on one page, then I have been successful in keeping it simple.

This is still alpha alpha phase. I play-tested it just today by drawing 6 random figures from my DnD minis bin, filled out their character sheets, and battled them out. Core game was very quick and easy, and I managed to not let it get bogged down with too many extra rules. That being said there is a lot of work to be done still.

No comments:

Post a Comment