M. Jared Swenson Productions

This blog chronicles my projects, developments, and all things related to tabletop gaming. I will try to avoid rants and reviews. Mostly games I'm developing, and progresses from my campaigns.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Star*Drive Saturday: Temporary Hiatus

I missed Star*Drive Saturday last week. I started a second job which has been taking up some time, and I am also in 2 different campaigns. The modern fantasy campaign, and the Wartech campaign. So I have been very busy.

The Star*Drive Saturday posts take a while to write because I summarize a lot of material, so I will put it on temporary hiatus for a bit, at least until I end one of my campaigns, which may be in a month or so. I have enjoyed writing them because it has been giving me some practice and teaches me to work with deadlines. I appreciate you all for reading and offering feedback, but this isn't a dead project.

So I will leave you with a couple pieces of awesome artwork from the Star*Drive universe for now.
Happy Valentines Day, Star*Drive style.

No comments:

Post a Comment