M. Jared Swenson Productions

This blog chronicles my projects, developments, and all things related to tabletop gaming. I will try to avoid rants and reviews. Mostly games I'm developing, and progresses from my campaigns.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Opening

My name is M. Jared Swenson, and I am a geek.

I work for Geek Squad fixing peoples computers. I have a bookshelf full of game books that the average person would look into and find WAAY too many rules for one game. I quote movies several times a day, which my wife doesn't get half of them. I have paints and fine brushes, but no paintings to be found. I can spend hours on the internet at a time, not playing games. Once a week i take my brothers out on an adventure narratively and in paper. I am a geek.

As some of you may gleaned from this, I play pen and paper role playing games, tabletop wargames, and watch too many movies.

I am also married to a very beautiful woman named Beth, but I'll leave her to explaining all the marriage and relationship stories. Her blog.

In this blog, I will record mostly everything gaming. Especially the experiences I have with my brothers. One in particular, Jarom Swenson, is a partner with me on creating a manga (japanese style comic book), and a couple games we would like to publish ourselves. I will post some of his artwork on this site, for he is a very good artist.

So from here on out, I will assume you are at least familiar with most of the non-electronic gaming world. If not, then I appologize, but read on if you like, you may learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment